Everyone who participates in the Congress should pay (presenting papers, participating as listeners, etc.).
How much payments are made and how to make them are detailed at http://www.izceas.org/2019/registration-fee/ (after recieveing acceptance of the full text paper – until 20.09.2019).
At least one author must attend the congress, make a presentation of the declaration, and pay the participation fee. If paper has more than one author and other authors also want to join congress so they have to pay the particiation fee too.
Papers written in Turkish, English or French can all be sent to the İzmir International Congress on Economics and Administrative Sciences.
One author can submit at most 3 papers. Papers that has more than 3 authors will not be accepted (MAXIMUM 3 AUTHORS) .
At least one author for a paper must pay the congress fee. (To see the fees visit http://www.izceas.org/2019/registration-fee/)
If the authors don’t send full paper or pay registration fee, they can not present their papers and this papers wont be included in congress books.
Papers that have not appeared elsewhere, and have not be submitted for publication elsewhere can be sent for the congress.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper must not be published, and has not be submitted for publication elsewhere (For further information, see Author Guidelines).
- The paper must not include clues regarding the authors’ names and affiliations, and statements concerning the authors.
- The paper is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Page format should be A4 sized, with spaces of 5 cm on the top, 4 cm on the right, the left and the bottom.
- The paper should be written in Times New Roman 11 Points, normal and justified.
- Indent should be 0.5 cm.
- The line spacing should be 1.3.
- References used in the text are showed up and references are arranged as stated in Authors Guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
- If a paper is accepted as a result of the referee evaluation, the acceptance text will be sent to the participant. Acceptance of an paper is not guaranteed visa, accommodation and travel. IZCEAS does not guarantee visa, accommodation and travel. The Congress Organization Committee does not provide a visa support letter or visa service. Participants must carry out all kinds of visa and travel procedures themselves. The congress is not responsible for any financial or non-pecuniary damage that may arise due to reasons such as non-acceptance of the applicant’s visa.
Information about Publication Requirements
The following are the requirements for taking place in the abstract and full paper e-proceedings book with ISBN number:
– Checking papers for plagiarism by using plagiarism inspection softwares (will be done by our Congress) and certifying the absence of plagiarism
– Passing the academic refree evaluation process successfully
– Depositing the participation fee (specified at http://www.izceas.org/2019/registration-fee/ )
– The author of the paper ( at least one of the authors) should be personally participate in the congress and make the presentation
-No excuses ( illness or even more severe excuses, none) will be accepted for presentations of the papers under any terms. All the presentations must be physical presentations by a speaker. Presentations can not be delievered via teleconference or video conference.
All publication rights of the articles accepted for publication at the end of the peer-review process belong to İzmir International Congress on Economics and Administrative Sciences. There will be no royalty payment to the authors for published articles.
The authors admits that the submitted papers is not published elsewhere or is not in the process of being evaluated for publication, and that, in the case of the publication of the articles submitted for evaluation, all publishing rights belong to the “Izmir International Congress on Economics and Administrative Sciences”.
The papers submitted to or accepted for publication by the “İzmir International Congress on Economics and Administrative Sciences” are licensed also by Creative Commons.
To this license,
– Our content is partially or wholly shareable meaning that you can copy, disseminate, and deliver our content only by referring to our journal.
– The content is inalterable. It is within your responsibility to preserve the content of the quotation as it appears in our journal. Besides, it is the beneficiaries’ responsibility to save the license when their citation is cited by others.
Using our content for purposes other than the abovementioned purposes requires prior written consent ofİzmir International Congress on Economics and Administrative Sciences. The abovementioned conditions apply without the prior written consent. This license does not limit or weaken the copyright holders’ moral rights.
The names and the addresses in this web site will be used for the purposes specified in this congress. They will not be used for any other purposes or parts.